Join Us Thursday, April 12 for
Global Meetings Industry Day
The majority of meetings and events take place without incident – but it just takes one time for something to occur that you did not consider – which can turn a meeting/event upside down. That’s where being a prepared meeting or event planner, as well as supplier, comes into play. Being able to anticipate meeting and event risk issues – before they occur – is the mark of a professional planner and supplier.
This interactive presentation is designed for meeting and event planning professionals to help them better understand meeting and event risk considerations, as well as the importance of having a crisis management plan in place, prior to a meeting and event. Both planners and suppliers will take-away actionable ideas that will help them better prepare and respond to risk issues that keep meeting professionals up at night.
After this program, the attendees will understand:
- Benchmarking your current meeting and event procedures against current best practices to prevent risk.
- How and when to address meeting and event risk.
- How to create security, emergency, and crisis response plans.
- Unique hotel, meeting, and event location site inspection considerations.
- Practical advice on safety, security, and health issues that may impact meeting and events
3:30 - 7:30 PM
Thursday, April 12, 2018
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
415 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02210
We have applied for CE credits for this event and approval is pending.
Please check back for update.
Table Top Sponsorships Available
Would you like to get in front of more than 200 people who will be attending our GMID event? Consider a $300 Table Top Sponsor. Please contact our office at 617.314.6843 for more information. Space is limited.
Thank you to Our Venue Sponsor
Thank you to Our GMID Education Title Sponsor
Thank you to Our Annual Sponsors